Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fire up vs Discouragement

Sometimes you will feel so fire up about something, thus because of that short term emotion it just keeps you moving, serving, giving and do things beyond what you usually does. Sometimes when you feel discourage about something, also bacause of that short term emotion makes you feel sad, negative, no mood, no energy and lack of zeal and even doing nothing.

I felt moved by all the things happening recently, but I also struggle to control my mood swing. I'm negative sometimes and felt so lost today in church therefore I kept myself occupied and shall not think much into what I felt. So I tell myself, be mature and take charge of those feelings.

Yup, God gave us a spirit of Power and of Love and Self Discipline. Vincent said self disciplined needed to be trained. I know it is bad enough to always go by emotion please pray that God help me to trained those emotions to be more positive about myself.

Nomater how the emotions goes, please reach out to me k. David says go and reach out to others don't wait for them to come to you. I realise that I'm getting more and more insecure. I don't know what to ask and what to share at times. Please do speak the truth to me ya if I'm abit self focus, I'll make every effort to deal with it.

I'll learn to come forward.

No comments: