Saturday, June 17, 2006

Give Thanks

Hi Everyone! I'm back to KL. Actually I've been blogging since I'm in hometown but I was amending the things I write again and again. I hope to tell you guys inspiring stories but the fact is I can't figure it out. Sad as it may sound...but exam was ok...

I guess I just need to start to tell you about my papers. I did badly for my first paper. Law of Evidence was so tough for me from the very first day. It was an interesting paper to study but a real tough paper to answer. I just can't manage that paper and I'm praying for God's mercy and Grace for me to pull it trough. Can't even imagine how's life going to be to retain for the entire semester. Anyway, do pray for me ya.

Studying this year was real great experience in a difference place despite those discouraging moment. I learned to lean on God even more during this time and I know I can't do it with my strength alone. I just have to trust God in all situations be it bad or good.

Anyway, whatever said and done. It is over, nothing I can change but I know I can continue to add water of prayer to my results and God will make it Grow. Whatever the results I can only learn to be surrender about it and to learn from it.

I can't think now. Tired and sleepy...updates you guys again tomorow.

Ps; New Look I've permed my hair. Beauty time after exam...inside out...

Good rest!

Nite nite,

Love,
Eve

No comments: