Friday, July 28, 2006

It's Friday

It has been quite a while I was thinking what to blog. Somehow there is nothing so inspiring happen this week. While I'm on my way to work today I realise I'm on my daily routine but one thing for sure I'm so happy that it is Friday. So I can break my daily routine when it comes to Saturday.

Like usuall I drag myself out from the bed sitting at the edge of my bed, swiching off the fan look at the clock and tell myself get up in 5 min. Ya, I have'nt got up so I prayed in my dream, God thank you for this morning bla bla bla..can't even remember my prayer and 5 min is up.

Take my clothes, my towel and walk to the bathroom switch on the light and get prepared to work. Walk out from my house and continue another routine day... say hi to the bus uncle and meet the same faces waiting for bus this morning, meet Farah and Mrs Leong and listen to my favourite DJ Rudy and JJ on Hitz FM.

Since I always sat at the back I can wonder off my morning before I reach office. Looking out the window and everything just was so in place, I met the aunty who sell the news paper ( I wonder how much she make everyday), right at 8:15 Rudi and JJ will make a prank calls to someone and there you have it my daily routine.

Since it is just 1/2 a day pass I shall spice up my day tonite. Go hang out with the sisters celebrating Rachael's birthday. Somehow friendship is always a wonderful treasure.

So those who are working today, do work real hard k. Will see you guys during the weekend.

tk! Peace :)

No comments: