Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Walk with Thee

After a month back in KL, things has not been the same anymore. While I look at my watch daily I know that I'm running out of time as I promised to use it wisely thus, I hope I'm able to take every minutes count. I mean doing everything before my final year classes start.

Thus, when someone missuse my time, being late for appointment, even take it for granted. I'll lost control and freak out.Oh God how can this people so so irresponsible and then I get all things mess up in my schedule. Somehow, this is my personal character, even if I am not running out of time I am just so so struggle when someone is late for appointment. People advice me to be flexible, Flexible? Why should I? When it is their responsibility to respect my time.

Little that I know I have again forgotten my time is not mine. It is Thee and I shall learn from him. Little that I know I have been a grumblers as well as what Vincent shared in the Leaders Meeting yesterday. Though I might not express it but you can tell it ( smack on on my face ).

Jesus! What am I doing? What shall I do? How can I do it? Please pray for me while I'm learning to make sure people is not taking my time for granted yet I can still bear with them in situations that I need to be understanding.

Group meet tonite for Quiet Time sharing. Hope we are able to bring out what we felt and help one another to get back the right focus.

Input anyone?

No comments: