Friday, November 10, 2006

Humps on The Road


Ok I'm not going to tell what happened to me last Saturday :) Such a mishaps hahahahahha. Whenever I thought of it...I just can't stop laughing about the event that took place. Ya I thought may be I should write about the humps on the road...since it struck me twice in a week...what a mishaps...

The year is ending and Wednesday was a slight reminder that the year has gone by and a new resolution will again take its place. I have been so much blessed this year from getting steady to mum bible study to building new friendship and passing of exams...and sometimes I can feel that it is too good to be true.

I would have walk blindly ignoring much of God's blessing and enjoying the fact of what he has done. Then like my Sat mishaps and when I'm not careful enough I'll slip and fall. It will be worse if it right smack on my face and I'll have cuts every where and I then requires special attention and time to heal.

I remembered all this blessing was as a result of God's answer to my prayer. I've prayed and cry real hard during the hardest time. Faith is something I struggle and even to believe it would happened. Sisters spending ample time with me sharing of faith and God's great wonders. All I could only say " You don't understand you'll never be able to relate of what I am going through.

Somehow when I look back, I'm just so grateful for all the advice, all the love, all the challenge and the molding part in my christian life. So that I shall not boast about what I have done but by God's grace that he shall be praised.

So when there is a humps is not a bad signed. It is rather a good one, you'll never knew when God is going to encourage you..maybe this time he misses you and want you to continually give him attention and love him and when the proper time came, he'll give you gift that you'll never expect.

Humps on the road was just an excitement of our jouney and when the challenges passes, we'll see beutiful things a head....

Great Friday everyone!!! enjoy your weekend and I'll have mine " Red Date " sounded wierd...

Love,
Eve

No comments: