Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Feel

Hi Everyone!! How's Christmas thus far? I think I enjoyed the holiday so much. I think this is the only year that I've attended most of the Carolling session. I'm so excited to watch the song leaders sing those Christmas Carols and it really brings alot of joy and worship of Christ Birth and purpose for this world. I had a great time with the Twins ( Pui Woon and Pui Cheng) and Shiau Fong on the first nite in KLCC. They are just a bunch of really fun people to be with and get inspired on.

On the 24th nite, I was in the church doing decoration on the Christmas tree and it was just so fun playing around with the gold dust and laughing at all the pictures we hang on the Christmas tree. I'm so exhausted the following day but it was still real Christmas feel to me. Church service was awesome!! I just loved the sermon and Vincent had definitely done a real great Job. Christmas is about Giving and Loving!! yup, to Love is to give!!

And finally 25th a day with my Boyfriend! Dennon say " Fuyoh!! Marathon date! We dated from 12:30pm till 10:30pm. I really enjoy the time with him and the time just flies without us realising it. It make it even harder to say good bye. Nevertheless it was just so wonderful to be around with him. Most wonderful gift I had this year is to have quality time with you!!

Next round of party at home, watching the video clip about Aaron proposal.Wow!! Awesome, non stop great news from Heaven! Finally another couple is getting married! Congratulations guys hope you have a wonderful moment ahead settling down for greater things.

I had enough of marathons and here I come my baby my Bed my pillow my comforter and ZZzzzzzZZzz...26th !! Its Boxing day!! I'm unwrapping all the gift and I got a handbag from Shiau Fong! Oh my God!! It was marvellous! I love it so much thank you! thank you! thank you!

and thus Christmas is over! I'm sitting down reflecting and thinking about my journey next year. How should I go about? What is the thing I want to see, What are the things I need to change and what will life be like after graduating ? I'm looking forward...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear dar dar(haha...)
glad tat u like d handbag tot of if u dun like i can take it back & use it myself HAHAHA no la! kidding :D 10s 4 ur nice gift 2 me as well gonna display it next christmas..hving christmas blue now :( now is d time 2 think about new yr resolution yeah!aza aza fighting let's looking 4ward 2 yr 2007 :D