Monday, January 29, 2007

God do you hear us?

I marked my Calender to set aside Friday for church despite my busy schedule troughout the week. Class was just intense last week, Monday with bible study, Tuesday and Wednesday Class, Thursday self study and Friday finally came for Prayers Nite.

After work, I took the lrt to PWTC to hang around before meeting Yew Ching in Sentul. My 1st home cook dinner for 2007 at Yew Ching's place, I'm so grateful...dinner make me so sleepy and the wind blows through the window my eyes were wearies and ZZzzzzzz....

Dong Dong Dong Dong 11pm. " Evelyn 11 already, we need to go to Derick's and Val's place. Hmm...oh..ok...wait wait..I'm wearing my PJ...wait wait brush my teeth 1st...wash my face...so tired...." Eve...hurry up..we suppose to meet at 11...ok ok wake up already taking my bible.....Speed coming............

Derick's house was so nice especially the seat bar he made overlooking the City from 11th Floor. It was just amazing, hehe...making my self at home I made my own tea...and sat next to the window and praise God for such a wonderful place...wow I like it so much..God please bless me with a Home...

So prayer start once Andrew and Angeline arrive. We started off with some worship songs and prayer of praises to our Lord. It was just so amazing to listen to different people praises and gratefullness despite the challenging circumstances that they have to face. It has humbles me....:'(

Then we had a short break for refreshment...hehehehe...minum dan makan at those add hours...and we fellowship and get to know each other. Knowing that Andrew was an Engineer working in a factory near my house and Angeline is pursuing her Child care education at the same time working at a Kindergarden and still able to serve the Lord with all their heart really amazes me. " So Evelyn how's Dating life? Has Roger been good to you? :) Smilling away...in acknowledgement and Andrew wonders...hahahaha...and Val actually praise God for me getting steady so early as a disciple...God is amazing...

After the break we have a communion passage and partake Communion. So I take the bread and wine..Hmm wat is that taste...my face turn bitter..iaks...Derick was looking at me...Control control it's time to remember Jesus...and Derick told us that it was a red wine...I know...that is why it tasted to terrible...Too strong, dry and bitter...Nevertheless I'm not even going through any thing like Jesus...

Prayers continue after that for our Church and I was assigned to specifically pray for more disciple to come into Leadership and deep conviction of the bible. I'm definately guilty of it as I'm even thinking of pulling out. I pray that God change my heart and serve him despite my burden...

Final break and we have our prayer for our self. I pray specifically in 4 areas 1) My Parent and Family Salvation, my Finance, my Studies and my Christian life. I know that God is faithfull..He'll never let me go no matter in what circumstances...

I'm so refreshed by the prayer that nite...me,and Siow Ling went to YC place to put up a nite. Like the maxim " Treat Like cases alike" Sisters were talking whole nite...about..hm...secret...

Friday was an awesome nite...I am grateful ;)

No comments: