Friday, December 21, 2007

December

I wish I could just blog and fill up my blog like a journal. But sometimes, life is not as what I have wish or tolerate with what I want. Things will just change according to time and circumstances..But have I change?

Another year gonna pass by in a fleeting moment. Another long journey to go through in life..but will I change? Have my dreams ever change? Till now people is asking me why I'm not practising...what answer shall I give? What more can I say?

Maybe in a while more I shall perservere and God will take those heart broken time to an end and start a new chapter for me. If my journal is like a blank page may I'll learn to draw many flowers and green grass so that I can be away from all the troubles in this world..

But Life is still reality...will I find faith in all that I do? Will I be able to Love people as who they are? Hmm/...2 more weeks to go to end my year I just felt today is like 1996...when I was still dreaming about my future...who knows it will come true :)

Today Office seems quiet..everyone already went on holiday and college gonna close soon...I'm going to meet Ai Ching my new leader in a while..pray that we'll have a great time and may God bless my year next year with a new group

Still bit insecure...but I know I can overcome it...To my old group...I really treasure each of you...will catch up in church..Love you'll very much :)

Have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever read a book that break your heart in the beginning or keep you suspend which the story keep twisting and turning? Well, life is also like that, while readers (including yourself) don't know how the story goes, that's what make the story interesting. You may still draw flowers andgreen grass in the next page - Your story is not finish yet and many adventures await you in the next page. have fun in it. =)

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.