Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Prayer

I seems to enjoy everything that I do lately. Felt so released after graduation no more worries about exams or even passing it. All I have to do now is just focus on God, relationship with people and of course the work that I do. I felt that my wings is stretch and I can roam over the sky flying up high. Really felt like a free bird..

Last nite, I decided to call mum and just have a short chat with her. Our relationship have never been so closed since she decided to study bible. She is really my motivation and inspiration when come to my personal bible study. She can easily quote scripture and her love for the bible really challenge my heart to do my part as a disciple and to even bring my personal relationship with God higher.

She told me her struggles and her desire to follow God. I was so touched when she said " I ask God to bring me to his Kingdom soonest and I even think of the date I'm gonna be baptised" I am so stunt to hear that and how can I not give glory to God at this moment. I can't hold my tears hearing how God work on this beautiful woman in my life.

My faith was definitely lifted up by her simple yet eager heart to know God. God has done imasurable great things when I'm not aware, he change life according at his timing and for his glory.

Please continue to pray for her. I can't wait for her to be added to the Kingdom this year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great post.
Keep it up. =)

Unknown said...

Thank you blog reader! Do pray for my mummy. She'll be in KL next week for 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

Irene??? Am I missing something here? I think I am...

Evelyn said...

fuh...how come the name is Irene hahahahaha>..I must be dreaming while writting it...

Sorry its from Evelyn

poingkuro said...

So proud of you for the way you hv reach out to your mommy. She was being so dislike about christian and she even persecute the christian who came to your hse before. God is really amazing and He will work at the background when there's faith and deed within his people. Yup, pray that she will make it this year. Amen!

Evelyn said...

Thank you for the Prayer :)