Saturday, July 08, 2006

Always a Reason 2 Rejoice



Best friend?
I defined them as people who are willing share your joy and tears together and walk you through in your life journey.

"Ecclesiastes 4:9-12"

9Two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one; they get a better return for their labor. 10If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But people who are alone when they fall are in real trouble. 11And on a cold night, two under the same blanket can gain warmth from each other. But how can one be warm alone? 12A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer.Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken

I was definately encouraged and I am being blessed with this friendship with God's guidance. My human imperfections tells me that I don't deserve it, It is too good to be true. Have you ever felt that way?

I am who I am, I come from a humble background and from a normal pool of people and I don't stand out from the society. One thing I know God has picked me to be his child, his friend and his disciple. As I am playing those role , I felt the same as how it goes I am who I am nothing so special and does not stand out from the crowd of million peoples.

God has been so good to me...that was how the song goes, it gave me strength, security and knowing that he accepted me as who I am. He provides me with the inner spirit that I can bring out the outer strength.

Thanks for the roses my bestfriend, it makes me felt special and stand out as a best friend of yours. I appreciate the time we shared, the fellowship we had, the great times we go through and sad times that you comfort me.

God is definately the source of all senses, that brought our friendship together. Path crosses and thus we met. Thanks for being a real true friend to me, teaching me, encouraging me, discipling me, inspiring me and even share this journey in discouvering God with me.

May this friendship glorified God in everyway.



Love,
Evelyn

8 comments:

B|ade said...

friendship is one of the most sought after 'commodity' in this world we are temporary living in.. and yet, true friendship is a real scarce indeed. That's why many people out there is hoping & wishing to find.. their soul-mates some called it.. where both souls able to 'click' or unite into one.. though this many not necessary be a marriage as in a man & woman starting a family.. but it is a 'marriage' nevertheless. We are marriaged to Christ.. our souls were united in Christ ever since He surrendered into God's Will.

So, therefore, we have more than one best friends.. or soul-mates.. in which, Jesus will be our ultimate friend!! Soon and very soon, our souls will be united with Him as well.. in heavens where there's no suffering, no pains, no tears.. just God's Love!! Amen!

Despite the lovely vision we are promised in the Bible above, it sadden me to see many Xtians and non Xtians will suffering from this friendship deficiency.. as though their lives were living in thread of what the social world is spinning on. This outcry should not definately to be taken lightly as we shine our light to the world.. a hurting world.. a lonely world..

I thank God for putting so many friends in my life.. above all, for putting you in my life.

Thank you Buddy~

You are one of my bosom friend, my 'chum', my compadre, my crony, my pal, my sidekick.. ahhh yes, my soulmate!!

hehehehe~ overwhelmed? :)

Phileo,
Dennon

Roger said...

Thank you so much for all the nice words in this blogg. I'm indeed speechless after reading all of it. Being my best friend, deep inside my heart I cant help to remember and be grateful how amazingly God has working in our friendship to grow to the stage where it now. Friendship is a great thing to have. It is able to fill up the emptiness of being in loneliness. Friendship with God is what all human being needed indeed. But how beautiful is the friendship with another human being when God is in the picture. I want to treasure this friendship with you Always and Always.....

Roger said...

Thank you so much for all the nice words in this blogg. I'm indeed speechless after reading all of it. Being my best friend, deep inside my heart I cant help to remember and be grateful how amazingly God has working in our friendship to grow to the stage where it now. Friendship is a great thing to have. It is able to fill up the emptiness of being in loneliness. Friendship with God is what all human being needed indeed. But how beautiful is the friendship with another human being when God is in the picture. I want to treasure this friendship with you Always and Always.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Evelyn,

I know you very quite some time already, we sad, we pray & we grow under GOD's care. I am thankful have a buddy like you, my friend, i too need you to walk with me to the Heavenly way, i too need you to go through my ups & down with you & i too need you to keep me accountable.

Thank you for be my friend, thank you for accept me.Proverbs 27:17, you are part of my life, you have a room in my heart. Because i appreciate & treasure this friendship.

Love

Evelyn said...

Thank you dear friends...so touched by all the thoughtful comment.

Surely we are all blessed to have the church and able to call each other best friends.

I like this :-

Blade Quote:
where both souls able to 'click' or unite into one.. though this many not necessary be a marriage as in a man & woman starting a family.. but it is a 'marriage' nevertheless.

You made me in deep thoughts...indeed it was a very beautiful quote

Poingkuro Quote:

Friendship with God is what all human being needed indeed. But how beautiful is the friendship with another human being when God is in the picture.

**mmmm, blade says words of wisdom**

I say it was lovely,,,

Green Bean Quote:
Proverbs 27:17, you are part of my life, you have a room in my heart.

Wow...I have a room in your heart...so loving..sis I love you

Be my best friend anyone? Signed up to evelyn@bestfriend.com

ha ha haha got ya!

I'm encouraged by you guys!

God bless...

Anonymous said...

heloo...

1st time leave comment... and ah quite shy dont know what to say...

ah firstly, thank you so much for your sharing..ah em..indeed is very touching and ah em..is true.

friendship is very hard to build and indeed it make me more grateful to have you in my life.

2ndly, your existance in my life is always encouraging..

3rdly, your smile can lift me up...
he hehe...

ahhhh out of topic pulak.. oh ya friendship is.... AWESOME....
so thank you ah

from
ah hoi from salak south

Evelyn said...

Lets welcome GRACE everyone ( Ah Hoi from Salak South ) ha h ahaha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.