Thursday, July 06, 2006

One Step At a Time

This few days make me think alot about future. Sometimes it just make me feel so worry about things. Anyway, since I already decided to just trust God and let God decide I guess the only right thing to do is now to be surrender about it. If you ask me whether had I surender, lets see when trials come.

Talking about future, I think everyone are anxious about how's life going to be. I remembered that ZQ used to tell us that we all wants conclusion in everything we do. Therefore, no one goes to the movie if there is no ending to it. There is times there is no ending and thus you would expect a Part 2 for it..

A Brother approach me on our way back from mid week service. " Sis actually want to ask your opinion but it is a bit late" of course not to turn him down I say tell me I'll answer in 5 minutes. Scott is nice enough to wait for me while I'm listening about what this brother had to tell me.

I was asked about marriage. Wow! I thought to myself am I so mature to handle this? He he..no bad at all I can be a counsel now. Anyway serious, he want some opinion from the sisters whether we are open or secure to talk about marriage. Since I'm single and still am but I have convictions that this is a part of everyone's life. Even God said that we are his bride right?

This is not a light topic to talk about, yet it is not heavy either. It takes both party to think about the next step or direction in their life. Just like we decide to follow God, we are not only to take the blessing we are to face the trials as well right?

So, basically he ask me whether it is ok to open up this topic to his girlfriend. For me, it was a great topic to talk about when you are ready to take the responsibility and to assure the other half that you are serious about it. Hm...talking like an expert...hm...:)

Anyway, go slow enjoy, discover, assure, protect most importantly pray that God directs those good intention. Make sure you invite me hoh...

All the best!

Love,
Eve

7 comments:

B|ade said...

WOW!! Thinking about life.. with its ending. Hmmm... yeah, i totally agree with you! I can't imagine if the things i am pursuing doesn't have an ending.

Single without Dating..
Dating without Steady..
Steady without Marriage..
Marrige without Family..
Family without Children..
Children without legacy..
Legacy without Life..
Life without death..
Death without Heaven..
Heaven without God?

Everything has it's ending.
Only ONE thing that DOES has NO ending..

Friendship that comes relationship!!
Just like in a ring.. Will always be there even up to Heaven!!

Blessed is a man that has many great & deep friends.. as Jesus is our friend, amen? :)

Marriage is an unavoidable topic to talk about.. I know sisters are pretty excited talking about this as their imaginations drive them into dream weddings... hehehehe~

everyone wish to have that, ya?

well, that's what friends are there too.. to be our Best Man.. Bridegroom of honour..

Truly.. what a wonderful thought.. :)

Let's all strive to go there together!!

Amen.

Evelyn said...

:) Yes! dream wedding...Garden wedding...walking down the aisle...meeting the man or woman of your life...Tat was dream come true...

yes! strive to meet our sis all time favourite brother JC in heaven.

Thanks Buddy!

Love,
Eve

B|ade said...

u like Garden Wedding ah??
Aiyooo.. Malaysia here so much rain.. very susah leh..

Evelyn said...

He he...Have faith!

Anonymous said...

haha, both of ya cute la. yes, HAVE FAITH!!

Anonymous said...

Evelyn,

So fast you have answer for that brother already? You can be come a counsel for wedding event management.

Ha ha

Evelyn said...

Wedding event management? Ha hahahaha...I can give free legal advice also....

1 stone kill two birds..

Be my Finance Supporter anyone? I'll open next to Hooi Joo's company...:)