Tuesday, August 15, 2006

For my Honey Roger

Don't Day Dream, but make those dreams come true....This are the words spoken to me when he read my blog.

But my day dream no longer a dream, it has been a reality and it was true. I'm still feeling like I'm in a dream land. I'm still so so in Love with you, I can't express in words but I can only tell you that I started to miss you every moment in a Day.

Thank you for being my bestfriend when I needed someone to talk to. Being my companion when I need to go through tough time in life and being an angel who continously encouraging me when I'm down. Your assurance make me felt so Loved and blessed by God. You trully have been a treasure for me.

Honey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you for allowing me to have sometime with you during our date. I'm grateful for those short moment and I'm willing to be your best of friend at all times. I belief in you and I know God will make great things happens in this friendship.

I'm definately excited to walk this journey with you. I pray that God will blessed all your beutiful dreams for him. Hope you have been encouraged by this friendship we had.

I Love you! Happy Blessed Birthday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evelyn! You're so SWEAT !!

Wah, you words really can melt any brother ar...

Hehe, btw, to Roger, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

p.s. to Roger: you blessed and lucky!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eve,

Thanks for share your understanding about love with us, i really inspired & ''fong sam''.

Hi Rog,

Very Happy Birthday to you. GOD is awesome, this year & more coming years HE make your birthday much more special with someone very special to you.

Love your guys.

Evelyn said...

Dear friends thank you so much...

Blessed I am..