Friday, August 11, 2006

HE LOVE YOU. DO YOU KNOW HIM

13/3/2003 - 8.30pm : Palm Court Swimming Pool

That marks another year of victory for me and my Father in heaven.

I am no longer an infant and I shall eat solid food. Yes, that's right! Whatever that has been passed or to be pass will soon passed away.

As I was having some thinking time, reflecting my Christian life I thought about the last bible study I had before I bom the entire study. In a way it was the toughest thing to do at that time. I was considering about all the things that I'm giving up for something we now called " Faith "

Who in the world will be able to give you the assurance that life will be better after making that decision? Giving up on a 4-years relationship, family persecution, friends who think you are weird or I called it extreme at that time and Education that cause a hole in your pocket.

Who in the world will be thinking for you? As I am reflecting, I called it a dream that has passed. God has made his scripture alive in a sence I don't even remembers those struggles anymore. I'm pretty happy as a person and as a disciple, I have no regrets for stepping out from the boat as Peter did in the bible...

Is Christian life that great if you ask me? I would proudly say yes! I have a master that rulled the entire atmosphere. Do I struggle ? Yes, all the more I face and all the more to come. Have I been discouraged by the disciple? Yes, as much as I discourage them I received the same reflections...

So what's the different someone ask me? Because of Love....

*** CAMPUS SERVICE BY VINCENT SIM ON 26 AUG 2006 ***
Event: Campus Service

Date: 26th August 2006

Time: Saturday, 3:00PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude,

I am so proud of your courages & boldness. GOD bring u here to be 1 of the LORD's Army.

Keep it up & fire up.

Love,