Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Can't Wait

Today CLP exam is finally over. Huh! I personally felt the tiredness and mental torment for this two weeks. I'm so proud of each one of them, fighting hard and never gave up. At least I dont have to wake up early in the morning and travel to UM anymore. I need some rest....

This Saturday gonna have a special treat from someone special :). I'm so grateful even when there is many times in my disciple life things just don't work out so well or the way I wanted it to be. Things can be change, just need a little more understanding and forgiveness.

Just letting go the pass and move forward to a better year and build more wonderful memories. God is faithful and he remembers every promises he said, I will trust the Lord.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heylo,pk here,learning to read blog, encouragement from daniel hehe...so here am responding ya :p. so nice, for those taking CLP, mine would be, ahhhh holiday over!!! goin to start working soon. but cant wait also, to know about my posting by government for work, the very moment of knowing God's will for me hehe....so i have 2 weeks counting down:).

Evelyn said...

Hey Pk, thanx for visiting my blog :) that was encouraging. Hey! So proud of you shine in the campus and now graduating liao. Congratulations my friend! Welcome to the working world. OR shall I say calling for your future. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

lolz......welcome u r :). working world, mystery, scary :p too lazy but i kno tat i got to live out the calling!!! hehe...watever tat i miss to perform during academic phase has to be dealt with n there shining for Him. wanna grow in tat:)

Evelyn said...

Amen! Love your spirit! keep growing, we are here to carry those burden with you..