Friday, July 25, 2008

Tragedy

My Lecture has change to every Friday 1pm - 4.30pm. So today with full enthusiam, I get ready to go into class to deliver my lecture, while in the lift something come into my mind ( mind the gaps - and I recall how I first fell down during a lecture) it was such an embarrasment lah...

So while, I'm walking in the class and trying to put my attendants list and stationaries on the table..( "PAK"..fall down :( blink blink ) oh My God!! sakitnye...so I help myself up and two other class rush forward to help..."Thanks :) I sat down for a minute...and recall why bad things always happened to me? So what should I say now?

After the 5 minute I stood up and start my lecture. So I say " So that's the joke of the day...:) everyone start laughing and say miss " I think you should start wearing Clogs... hahahahaha...

ok..tahts that way it is lah...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiks.....sakitnya.......but sis, really inspired by u le...cos u r really facing up this tragedy with the very positive respond.:)

Anonymous said...

wa... lecturer ada peminat baru... aje...

anyway, not going to post any more comment... lazy to put word verification. :p

Evelyn said...

hahahaha..thanks PK.. Blog Reader marah liao...

ok ok let me try and remove the word verification

Anonymous said...

iyo........the youngster nowadays easily get hot tempered, wondering wat is going on :p haha......