Thursday, October 09, 2008

Bored

Lately, really struggle to blog...nothing seems to take place in my mind this few months...I shall declare Aug - October as my low blog months..

People says you find beauty in silence..meditate to reach enlightenment, for me silence is a killer. I don't find enjoyment in silence..I rather have a bee buzzing in my ear then to be killed in silence..You know lah...I'm very talkative one mah... Suprisingly, my colleuge find that I'm quite quiet,hmm...I busy mah...remember in my own world I'm still talking to myself..

Slow to speak is a challenge for me...I cannot tahan myself not responding to a single topic that people raise..especially those controversial ones..I just can't stop it..

As a result of that, there goes the Chinese saying " Kong To Cho Tor..." Haih..Sigh..the more you talk the more error you make..There is truth in it....But you know lah... I oso very stubborn at times...so hard...no face lah...

Ok lah...late liao...wanna go home and watch TV..meanwhile, will repent from talking too much..next time, if I do talk too much...do tell me ya..." But do it gently lah".. Give face mah...hehehe

TATA...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You talk a lot? Really meh?

Evelyn said...

Yalor... but people just say I don't I oso don't understand...

Maybe it depends to whom I talk to lah.. :)

Weird@@ said...

hehe...if u talk about talking a lot, pk oso same :(....some more a lot of nonsense...sigh, i reli talk till lots of error, recently got bad encounter with kong tor lor....i oso got to learn to control n cut down nonsense from myself. ganbatte!!!!

Evelyn said...

Yalor..sometimes pride mah...this often happened to Sanguine ;)

Ya..need to learn to always give assurance and acknowledge the people who talks to us...

The great thing is, God Grace is sufficient for us whent things go wrong.