Wednesday, October 08, 2008

No Post?

So sad [one 1 want....] the last post is like 2 months ago...

Let me explain..

First I m very busy....You know lah...need to jaga my kids at home..Shiau Foong especially...

2nd reason is because...I'm busy oso...you know lah...Work from Monday to Saturday ...I'm a dedicated lecturer mah... ( Everyone Must Agree )

3rdly...hmm...nothing to write mah...so no post lor

4thly I think now I'm totally out of idea liao...

But but...hold on ok...Will appear Soon :)

Love you Me! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa!!!!! You got kids....

Wa.... Welcome back!!!!

Waahahahahahahahha......

Anonymous said...

yeah!finally got new post!ya!I m Eve's kid at home wakakaka...I can testify that my 'Mom' really buzy lately,very hardworking preparing lessons for her students,really a dedicated lecturer.So good to be her students.(Mom's students! be grateful & thankful ya! )but ho!she no longer have time to play with me :`(

Evelyn said...

Aiyoh...so kesian...ok ok...will find time..must be a good mother oso..hehe ;)

Weird@@ said...

lol...the kid oso must sayang mama n help mama do more housework ler hehe :p then ur mama can hav more time to sayang n jaga u mah lolz...

n don neglect health ya....

Anonymous said...

i memang sayang mama oh!i got do hsework,very guai de, rite? mom?later we play again ya ;)

Evelyn said...

hahahaha...good girl :) Sayang Sayang..PK said must oso take care of health oh..dont sleep too late..