Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Time is Sufficient for Everything

Class has just started for 2 Weeks. At the meantime there are so many things and responsibility on hand that I need to get it done with. Still haven't start studying real hard bit here and there.

I have been traveling quite a bit. Last month I 've been traveling back to Ipoh on the Third week and the Forth week to Johor and to Singapore for a day tour. Arriving Kl and went for date. Then finally the week after result was released.

First week of September to Grandma's place and Start Class on 2nd week of September. Preparing registration fees, sending my result of final PTPTN approval. Last Sunday went back to Ipoh again for a day trip to get my parent's Passport and documents for Canada VISA application, getting my eldest Bro to wire in money and invitation letter for their air tickets. Oh Gosh...!! I need some peace of mind...

So having all that I finally get all things done today.I work till 2pm, run down to look for Alex to print out my Dad's travel itinerary, took out money from ATM and go to the Alliance Bank to prepare Bank Draft for Canadian High Commission VISA fees. Stop a cab to Canada Embassy submit my Parent's Visa application and back to office at 3.30pm. Amazing! I'm getting all things done in 2hours.

So I'm taking a breather now and having my lunch in the office and chatting with my Boss. Tonite have to go home and prepare for tomorrow class and work out the study method for Chui Leng's Law paper for her. Hopefully if class finishes early I can go to church to pass her syllabus back to her.

So when I go to rest tonite I got to get back on my knees to Thank God for everything, every solution, every prayer answered, every challenges, every blessing. He've definitely provide sufficiently for me.

1 Chronicles 16:11 [Ps 24:6]Seek the LORD and His strength;Seek His face continually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah. God alone is sufficient. as long as we allow God. hehe...

p.s. you just made a double post :)