Thursday, September 21, 2006

Worse Thing Could Happen

I'm thinking twice to put this up. I might fear my reader or I would gain some attention from them. So I definately in my right mind would think it would be a challenge for you to know I am who I am. I have decided to put this up.

---------------------------------

If I can freely express how I felt I would want to shout out loud and say I'm extremely bored with things. Finally it is out, I'm bored I needed some excitement in life. If I could only put down everything and go somewhere I'll be packing my stuff and spent all my money and then start everything again or at least don't have to worry about all the mess here and schedule to catch. I sometimes felt like a ROBOT everything has been programmed as it is. Since that was so so unrealistic and quite impossible where the mind says go but the heart says stay I have to accept things as it is.

So since I have to face it and can't run away from it, I could only raise my white flag. I'll go for Class, I'll go to church, I'll go for Bible study, I'll go for evangelism, I'll go hang out, I'll go for dates, I'll go to work and do things as it is.

Before you rebuke me. Let me say my last word " I'm bored " I'm in a state that I can't take boredom and routine anymore. You gonna tell me this very word
"Perservere" I've been learning hard to define this and re-define it by the power of reasoning God gave me as what was stated by Thomas Aquinas.

I shall get back to my Jurisprudence assignments before Sunday Class...Oh God...The worse thing could happen is being irresponsible. I definately do not want this, God spare me from all this boredom of writting darn tough essays...

I need some self motivation. I'll read the " Magic book " .......I need some extra boost of drugs to put me to sleep........Before being charged for possession of illegal drugs I shall confess ( Company Law ) is putting me off....Can someone explain this?

No comments: