Friday, September 22, 2006

Achievers



I received this encouragement from Irene. I hope this will be an encouragement for you as well.

Often times we might feel very helpless and hopeless be it in our Career, in our studies, our family, our friends and whatever you want to achieve. There are times you have given your best but you still fail. You fall badly from past experience and now you no longer believe that you can do great.

You believe that " That is God's will for you ". True in a sense that God allow you and I to go through that for us to learn and be a stronger person in return. It is also a process we learn to lean on God's strength instead of our own. Having stated that God does not and never intend for us to fail in life. Especially we are his disciple.

We are to be his living testimony and shall shine no matter what is the result may turn out to be. So in that sense we are battling between shining and failing. Failing does'nt however mean that we can't shine, it is the first step to success, no one go through success without failing. We need to make the first step and God will lead us through the rest.

Of course failling in exam is one of the thing I hated the most, but only from failing I learn to remedy what and where I have gone wrong. I learn to evaluate the time spent and the effort I have put in. I learn to set up small goals and reach my objective, I learn of course to be more prayerful and rely on God. I learn to do the impossible when everyone seems to argue that I am too stubborn.

I see the need of passing my papers more than anyone can feel for me. and now I am writing this as an encouragement for you to believe that you can do all things when God is giving you strength.

So if you are feeling "Blue" dont worry trust me our God will not put you in Shame. He'll give you strength and guidance in whatever you do. We just got to have Faith and it really does able to move mountains.

So I'm now in my finals and I'm going to reap what I sow. I shall leave to God what he thinks best for me. I believe his plan is good, I just pray that I could enter into a firm and work my way up. God never fails those who love him!

Cheers! God Bless

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Evelyn.. hmmm.. ur name doesn't ring a bell to me but i read from your comment in WN's blog that you're in ATC & from your blog that u attend the CF.. hmmmmm.. i must have known have I? If only I know how u look like maybe it'll ring a bell.. cos I did attend the CF last year

anyway.. good post btw.. :D..

love the song and the video too..
If you don't know who am I nvm.. I'll still love your blog

good day

Evelyn said...

Hi Shina,

Thanks for your encouragement. Yup you are the one who sang Solo during the CF Christmas Carol with Brandon right? I was there. So look up on the Caroling photo for the girl in Green shirt standing next to Sharon and Jia Yin and it might ring a bell :)

Congrats for your Part 2 results. I'm sure you have done great! So may God bless all your future undertakings :)

Love,
Evelyn

Anonymous said...

wuuu.. i took a look at the pics.. yes yes.. i remember you now.. yeh yeh.. I add u in my blog ya? God Bless you!!!

Evelyn said...

Cool! Yeap sure...will check out your blog! God Bless have a great day!