Monday, October 30, 2006

Pillow Talk

She ask, Eve you like soft pillow? So I replied er...my pillow is made of feathers you know. She ask again in disbelieve, what? Where you get that? There must be alot who have sacrifice for your comfort. I tot not comfortable actually I wanted a new one, just that it has follow me throughout so I shall keep it. My answer then therefore, my brother bought it I was given the privilege to use it :)

What in the world " nothing better to debate but pillows? " that is sisters main topic of the day to come up to their daily words quota, what you wear, what you use, what is the price, where you get it etc etc...

Not my intention to blog about pillows but I can't help it, that now I'm thinking of how they actually process that pillow oh Gosh. I want a new one...

So I can put it right in place and start reflecting about the holiday. Then I shall update my blog but meanwhile please wait k :) If someone were to get me a new one I shall progress faster ;)he he

No comments: