Friday, November 03, 2006

STUDY STUDY STUDY

I must confess, I have been so ill discipline this time round. I've Bomed almost all of my promise everyday. There goes the saying " What I should do I don't do and what I should'nt do all I did...

So dissappointed with myself, I am facing a at least 3B's this year yet the spirit to work towards that was far far behind. I definately need some accountability and planning on my studies so that my days will not go in Vain.

Mock exam has been scheduled on 18,19,20,21 December 06. 6.15pm local time ;). So I have told Irene my plan for this year mock exam coverage. Please help me to get back to my study mood and "DO HURL INSULT AT ME IF I DON'T" So that I will take it seriously.

I shall be back to my all times favourite British Council.

Here's a summary of my Weekly Schedule:-

Monday : Sit Debrina BB Study unless there is a replacement to British Council
Tuesday : Study day British Council
Wednesday : Class and Church
Thursday : Christine BB Study
Friday : Group unless hang out to BC
Sat : Class, study in Library & Date
Sunday: Church,Class, Study

Pls keep me accountable Everyone.

Love,
Eve

No comments: