Thursday, October 05, 2006

She

Do this action : Read slowly, turn your head to 45 degree, blink, look up and did you see a big cloud? Ok here's the story in the cloud.


Like the much repeated, I continue my 9 to 5 routine and go for class. Ops I forgot I have to return the Library Book for Ms ...I dont know her name but anyway I manage to meet Cindy in the Library yesterday ( if you still remember her ) She's a friend of Grace Cham who joint The Magical Moment Single Retreat last two years. We were keeping in touch as friends the senior junior relationship. Sad to say that, but I'll repent and really get into her life again.

Will this be an encouragement? She said: Evelyn I don't think I'm ready to go to church but I will continue reading the bible...

I thought to my self what is the best answer to that. Mmmm I text her back and say, let me know when you are ready to allow God to help you. Her reply: Thank you Eve...I'm like ha? I dunno lah....Help please anyone?

She is such a sweet girl, she gave me a Christmas pack candies and get someone pass it to me. On the pack it note " Merry Christmas Eve...Love, Dee " At that time I really could'nt figure out who gave me that pack. I wonder and when I reach home I'm in deep thoughts as to who is this encouraging person. Maybe a secret admirer huh ;) I tot it was rather cute.

So I put it at the side of the fridge. It has been an encouragement whenever I open my fridge "Merry Chistmas Eve..Love Dee". Counting from the time I received it, it was almost a year back.

I finally discouver this angel when I receive a message from her " How's exam preparation? You have enough rest? Last year you look very tired during the exam I hope you r better prepared this time. All the best! Love..Dee"

oh God! who is this? Taxing her back to Thank her and to updates her that I'm fine with things...by the way " Paiseh" who is that and she said : I'm Cindy...I smile at handphone screen then mum teasingly says: Never one time you don't smile when you received calls and messages.

:) True! Friends are to be treasured. Vincent said: The Blood is on our head to share faith, scary as it may seems but it was true...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A sweet dude like her, GOD quickly bring her to your eternal Kingdom.

She is always deeply in my heart, i always remember her spiderman posture on the wall, when all of us take turn climb the wall, the picture still stored in my lap top....

A movie & yam cha kaki, hope we can meet each other in heaven one find day.........