Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Favourite Thing(s)

Do you know this Song in the "Sound of Music"? I have always love the movie, I guess I've been watching it for more than 10 times in my life time. I can almost remember all the songs in that movie.

The lyrics goes : When you feel sad think of your fav things and you will not feel so bad


Last week, someone goes : Eve, what happen? and I goes: Ya why what's wrong! and she goes oh my Gosh! you put on so much...ha? errrrr....then goes the second and the third and the fourth and finally Mrs Neighbour saw me last nite after my work..Hi Aunty..She: Hi! come we chat awhile, so standing outside the door she was indirectly talking about her sister and finally it relates to me :( Oh my God! I'm so disturb...

I was infront of the mirror and it goes: Honey, you put on weigh ( Critical!!!) Red light....stress stress!! sweat sweat!!

Christmas, Banquet, Chinese New Year...oh God! please help...

Got to be so determined, weigh management...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A time for everything... so the Bible says.

Don't worry eve eve, there will be time when you look into mirror and it goes: Honey, OMG x100!! are you eve? how come so pretty de? (mirror cracked...)

you might not have a choice on how you look like. but you have a choice to stay healthy... and the it's never too late to make that choice.

(inspired by burt's sermon)

Evelyn said...

Hahahahaha Mirror crack ( classic )

Ya make a choice to stay healthy...

Thanks for that encouragement!

Anonymous said...

Well, you do have a choice on how you look. All the hard work do pay off, just that it didn't come as fast as you wanted it to... stay focus... Didn't think of comment on this subject initially.. wanted to tell you that Lilian's favorite was "The sound of Music" too.. hahaha.. then saw this comments... Surely you know who I am...

Evelyn said...

Ya Anonymous...I think I shall not mention your name :D...but thanks! ya hard work! I agree..and determination I suppose...