Thursday, November 30, 2006

Part 2 Class

Part 1 of Irene:

Last nite after class, Me and Irene was planning our big Saturday mission. She was emailing me to annoyed me before class started. So this is what she says:
Besides Ponteng Class so how's our Plan?
....Since I'm a good student as Mr Eltan always says...My answer: " ha? I where got say ponteng class? I say go for mission only mah...." hahahahhaa...ok since my reputation is more important :- Irene discourage :P

Lesson 1 : Don't ask for it!!!

Part 2 of Shawn:

He wink at me when I saw him in class...I almost fall from my chair....break time 1st session : He hehehehehehe Evelyn got bring notes ah? then got buy books ah...how's company statute you got buy ah? and finally....can help me buy ah...bring on Sunday...appreciate you so much....

And I goes: hehehehhee, please sms me the notes you want on which date of lectures and I'll bring it..then Shawn says oh ok ok sure sure I am most happy to do that. hahahahahaha....he is making me laugh too much in class...Irene please take care of him.

Lesson 2 : If you get friends like Shawn make sure you get him to buy lunch...

Part 3 of Evelyn:

Company Law..Mr Felix ....oh my favourite lecture...Is'nt he cute? His jokes was fantastic...( This is to irritate Irene in Class ) Otherwise she'll be so bored of life hahahhahahaha before Mr Suresh comit homicide I shall appologize. Ok Irene: Like how Hart attack Austin I will have more grace, Please forgive me for speaking the Truth...:P

Adios! Enjoy Class for another 3 weeks and Christmas we Come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....oi..so macam mana misi kita...tertakut tertekut...you say kita
buat dekat Mont Kiara...apa jadi sister?

Evelyn said...

shhhhhhh...don't so loud lah....I memang takut pun...you knowlah lots of people know me one...

let me settle of Shawn 1st...

Mont Kiara? err....pray lah if it is not done by a JApanese :P