Tuesday, March 07, 2006

And Here it goes.....

2 Thessalonians 3:6-10

6And now, dear brothers and sisters, we give you this command with the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ: Stay away from any Christian[c] who lives in idleness and doesn't follow the tradition of hard work we gave you. 7For you know that you ought to follow our example. We were never lazy when we were with you. 8We never accepted food from anyone without paying for it. We worked hard day and night so that we would not be a burden to any of you. 9It wasn't that we didn't have the right to ask you to feed us, but we wanted to give you an example to follow. 10Even while we were with you, we gave you this rule: "Whoever does not work should not eat."

QT for today.

While I'm still thinking about Friday Bible Sharing it was a tremendous struggle battling in my head. What is the right thing to do? Bible says we ought to behave, work hard, and be an example to others.

I'm posting my self with lots of question of fact that I have not been doing much...so since there is a word called repentance.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Thank God for that. I'm giving my self no excuse to come to repentance before God. I'll Toil and work hard today. Putting all my mind into my studies for the 12hours of labor and 12hours of rest.

He provides sufficiently for all things.

Meanwhile, shall go back to my desk and finished up the necessary.

Adios, God Bless!

1 comment:

Roger said...

Amen!! Sister!! Great to know how you doing. God for sure have a great rewards for you.