Thursday, March 09, 2006

Looking Forward

I guess it has been a tiring day preparing "Hearsay" my 99.99 percent sure question and it was not on the paper. Hope it does'nt happen to May papers or else it will be a disaster to me.

Anyway, it has became a past tense and shall look forward for May paper. Don't even feel like collecting my scripts and it will be a second mockery to me before my real paper. Being Positive, yup that is all I need. Yup I am jumbling up everything. Sooo sooo messy.

Last day to organise my self and preparing my self for the up coming challenge. I have decided to stop blogging for this time and shall work hard for exams. Though I would love to...I shall updates my many good and bad news in June.

Meanwhile, there is time for everything. There is a beginning and there shall be an ending says my lecture to those who fail to conclude their essays. Mr Paul Linus will continue to nag at us on monday...those who are guilty of offence.....ha ha ha ha haha....

So before I dissapoint myself and others further, I shall hit my self like Paul did and do the right thing.

MK gave me A Poem during my intermediate last year. Title : Don't Quit!! I have sticked it on my wall reading it and telling my self I have someone up there who believe in me and I shall believe in myself.

No more discouragement! Stop all that self focus nonsence and buck up......yup buck up...buck up.....buck up.....

So long......fairwell its time to say Good Bye.....

1 comment:

Roger said...

You have choose the right thing to do. Most important now is having enough time to prepare well for exam. You might have to struggle for a while. Only a short while. Later on you will reap the fruit of your perseverance and determination. You are in many people's prayer. (",)