Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Satisfaction

Thumbs up for Land Law though the last two papers was quite discouraging as always mock exam is a mockery to me.

Irene and I have a new motto this year. Last year was the word " Gambateh " in Japanese mean " Put effort " This year she gave me a new motto called " invest to grow ". Basically investing time and energy to make it again this year before the finals.

We were talking bout our dreams on the way back home after Trust paper and definately we are investing our energy for our career path.

All I want to do now is to have some sleep. I'm extremely exhausted after the late night sleep and under the influence of cofee. I thought of going home to sleep but was quite reluctant to travel home and coming out again for Church tonight. So I decided to stay at the British council and have some rest cum study.

Despite that, I sleep well for the few hours last night and Mr ELTON aka E.L. Tan has do me a favour today by giving me 10 questions to choose from. We are happy to get to do what we have prepared for or at least to a some vision on that paper.

One more paper to go for tomorow and Friday shall get all things organised ( Books, files, papers, stationaries, Table, supplements, coffee and the like ) ready for a new mission of revisions. ) Oh ya also renewing my Car Licence before I procastinate further.

You must be wondering why I put "Satisfaction" as the title today. I saw this advertisement in the Sun news paper this morning with the phrase " Is your eyes betraying you ? " Then latter I saw the headline that " Judge have no absolute immunity " while I'm walking up from the KLCC LRT station a white man gave me a small piece of paper written " Are you dissatisfied ? "

From the eye solution advertisement to the working add that the man gave me. I have come to one conclusion the word satisfaction. Why ? In a way we are not satisfied about how we look, then the Atorney General describe the dissatisfaction of the public on judges immunity that they should have absolute discretion in deciding their case and finally we are not satisfied about our job that draw our attention to another company or field.

There are millions of dissatisfaction in life. Another million dollar question. What will satisfy you ?

Yup Satisfaction, Friday Bible talk.....we shall discuss that further.

That's all for now.....do ponder..........

God bless Amen!

No comments: