Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Bed is calling me to sleep

Finally, managed to complete my preparation for Land law tomorrow. Hope that the alarm clock rings loud enough to get me out of bed.

Still lots to cover for the real exam. I'm preparing my self mentally and physically this week before the revisions start. As it was always impossible for me especially it takes a bounden duty on me to sit down and concentrate for long hours...Do pray for me to have self discipline and spirit to buck up on my studies.

As I wish Shiau Fong will sing me lulaby tonight....she is busy with he friendster blog...I shall sleep 1st.

This song is nice : Our challenge ( I learned from National Conference )

Leaving my past behind, Knowing much more I'll find
Taking a step into the unknown
Surendering all I have, Giving my all to you
Knowing not my will, but yours be done

chorus:
Run faster, Reach higher,
Changing our world together,
Run faster, Reach higher,
Declaring your love forever,

As we pray for our land, Jesus we'll make us stand
Knowing you're with us, till the end
Casting our pride aside, Taking each other's hand
Standing united, in your might

Bridge:
And I'll hold, I'll hold on to you,
Cause You'll light my way,
I'll hold unto you,

Cause You'll guide my way
And we'll hold, we'll hold unto you.
Cause you'll light our way
We'll hold on to you,
Cause You'll guide our way.

G9.... Sweet dream.....

Love,
Eve

No comments: