Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Meditate

Last week was an interesting week for me. Lots of assignment to mark, student to attend to, spending time with the disciple,sister group meet up to prepare ourself for the high month,conflict resolving, UM application which turns me down and a deep talk with honey it was just rather overwhelming...I know you could relate to me.

Sometimes things can be as just overwhelming and tiring..but it was all worth it! When my student sms me and talk to me about their struggles, God made me realised that you are appreciated and trusted in the work you do. He is working at different people's life in his own special way, to give encouragement and helping them go through different challenges in life. For us, nothing much we have done, for them we have given them enough courage to face the challenge.

Then God said, "Behold, [Ps 104:14; 136:25] I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you

What about the spending time? If I could recall, I've never used this vocab before I became a Christian all I know is to hang out or catch movie or go yum cha at some nice mamak at late nites. There is some spiritual concept when I was ask to spent time for a very first time :) That is so cool, there is no longer about me and the person who I spent time with, God is always in between the conversation and how we deal with the situation as a disciple. I thought that was so awesome!! So when I have a chance to spent time with someone, I shall look forward that God is with Us :)

[Acts 14:17
*--correction--* Acts 17:27
] though He is not far from each one of us;


Thursday was sisters meet up, Shan Shan ask us to update ourself and share our ups and down. Come to realised of it, everyone faces challenges...none of it is less important than mine... seeing how they overcome and make it into an Up of their week was really inspiring. Not self focus, not selfish, but vulnarable, open and inspiring..Felt so refresh after the meet up..felt recharge to face the week again..maybe at times we can be so self focus on our troubles and challenges but who knows that your struggles brings assurance and confident to others when it is used to glorify God in all situation.

Deuteronomy 10:21
"He is [Ps 109:1; 148:14; Jer 17:14] your praise and He is your God, who has done these great and awesome things for you which your eyes have seen.


The best part of the week was to resolve conflicts with my Shiau Foong, I realised I understand her more everytime we resolve. We fight, we laugh, we cried and we resolve..God help us to put Matthew 18 into practise..I know one day when I just look back at our friendship I know there is no regrets and our love for each other has brought us through..

As for UM application :) Nevermind, I'm happy for the fact that God has shown me what he has prepared in advance for me. His plans never fails..I have many people who just come forward to give me their words of encouragement and affirmation. I enjoy my dating life, lecturing and doing God's work. The future is in his hand, I can only go on my knee to ask God to show me his will.

For desert :) go on a date with honey! We have a great chat about our childhood and other issue in our dating life. Though it was up and down but it is still a great experience to be able to date someone. It really helps me to grow in different area as a christian.

So when things go wrong as they sometimes will, take a rest if you may, but stick to the fight when it's hardest hit, cause you'll reap your harvest when you never give up and does'nt quit.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... I'm wondering,

if [Acts 14:17] is "though He is not far from each one of us;"

What [Acts 17:27] would be...