Monday, June 02, 2008

Thank You

Saturday was an intense day for all the contract student. Facing Exam on Monday and butterflies are all over and student is so tense up and worried. Phew.. I can understand that feelings. I felt like hugging each one of them and say thank you for putting in all the hardwork..You will definitely reap the result very soon.

Joan said, Miss I wish to bring you into the exam hall. It makes me realised that the last few years I ask God the same. He did go through every moment with me to just calm me and help me out on those time I got Panic attack. Ya Joan I wish I could just be there...but no worries...I know you have work hard and now you just have to tell your self the little that I have I will go in and not give up!

I heard Yen Siang vomitted on Sunday and not feeling too well. Just a little thought of smsing her and make sure she is ok and get her MC submitted, I just gave her a simple text. Her replied " Wah your information so Geng one must be from Jason :) Miss Thank you ( infinity ) I will make you proud tomorow.

Girl I just want to say that I'm always proud of you, your eagerness to wait for me to end my class and asking me question on contract law till late nite. Study and do your assignment and comming for sassy already make me so proud of you.

Thank you all my student for being such an encouraging bunch of blessing to me. Giving me support and be there to just tell me how much you have appreciated me for the last 9 months is enough to make me proud of you.

Jason, I am inspired to see how you help your classmates even on Sunday just to ensure that the weaker onces is alright. I'm definitely so proud and may God grant you with good results.

I'm gonna miss all of you, I'm sorry coz I can only see all of you 5 minute before your exam start today. I know the hall is intense, do remember I'm here praying for each of you that I could remember by name and those I can't I have also lay down my prayer request that God be with you in spirit to fight it through.

Love All of you! See you in 3 months time on your result. I am looking forward to rejoice with all of you and for all the hard work that you have put in.

Love,
Ms EVELYN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wa! This Miss is so loved by her students...