Saturday, March 04, 2006

Expresso

Oh ya, I has yet tell you guys why I start this blog. Like what I said earlier I was inspired by Wai Nyan's blogger and now he have his own paid blogger. He use it as a mission field and to advanced his interest in the Gospel.

I'm inspired by the fact that he describe himself as the unsung heroes, definately he is a man with big dreams for God. I respected him as my friend, my brother in Christ and a fellow student.

As for me, I'm using it as an expression page or whatever you may want to call it. I have limited vocab to use and to keep its originality I will not do any grammar or spelling check, so do bear with me on this :) I believe you'll will be able to understand right?

There are many things I wanted to share and to see my self growing in this year. I want to be a strong and courages woman for God before I reach heaven. Yes! Heaven is where I want to go. I want to see things in a broader view. As a brother shared with me Superman will go to a higher place when he is discourage and look at the world in a distance and it is not so bad afterall. So I guess looking things at a different angle is what make us different as disciple of God.

I'm not struggling now...I learn bout faith last year. God put me in much failure last year and it helps me to learn how to lean not on my own understanding and trust in him despite many discouragement in life. I'm stronger now......I know I have God I have you many of my buddy.

I understand why he say two are better than one when one falls the other will help him up. I understand the importance of friends and family that I have always neglected. Tomorrow is Grace birthday celebration, I will be there...I'll be there for you as you have been there for me in my toughest moment in my Christian life.

Thank God for all the blessing and friendship he provided. I can't thank him enough.

em... Yew Ching ask me to prepare a sharing next Friday for my Sis Bible talk. I has yet have anything in mind. Exam is around the corner... I pray that as I'm going trough this time God help me to learn something from it. I'll share, I'll boast about him, he is so good to me.

Not to bored you guys further, I shall end the night here. Do reflect with me tonight......

Love,
Eve

Cheers have a blessed night.

No comments: