Thursday, March 02, 2006

So Glad we Met B4 Exam : 25 Feb 06

I'm totally excited and blessed by the date on 25th Feb 06.

Church is a place to Worship the Lord and makes a difference in someones life.

Love your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength and Love your neighbour as your self.

In law term Neighbour : Those who board the Clapton Omni Bus :) The Neighbourhood principled : Those who are dirrectly affected by you.

In God's Term : Everyone in the world....

Who? I'll keep that as secret. Anyway the date was awesome, reason being I posted this message to thank him and to tell him I appreciate every single moment during the date.

It was an answer from God, "Ask as though you have received it" and he called me 2 weeks ahead to confirmed the date. Was really looking forward for a date before the hectic months of revisions and exam. Basically it was the happiest moment this month, as God allow it to happened, how? I'll share it next time. Save the best for last :)

He was late...ha ha haha...not very but I suppose I reached 1st ( so someone questioned his punctuality teasingly......) I have nothing to say but just smilling away...) He answered: I'll explain to Evelyn latter why he is late.

So we went for group date and Dinner behind time square...I cant figure out what is that place named..but it was pretty good place for date and fellowship.

We talk some deep stuff and some not so deep one. Overall, it was wonderful. Li Kean prepared this sticker for everyone..titled so Glad we Met and asked us to write an appreciation to our date...It was pretty encouraging though...so sweet of her....Aiyak I reveal my group date...:) purposely...I know you people want to kepoh...I have bribe LK not to tell you guys anything....ha ha hahaha haha ha....nah...dont worry keep it as an excitement...

We then went to Time square 10flr Food Ct to fellowship and I'm touched by the sharing bout his life, Christian life and dating life. I'm learning to be a listener I know I'm prone to talk more so I decided before the date for him to take the lead. I guess it takes lots of courage to be vulnarable and trust towards his date me :) while sharing some of his greatest struggles. So I thank God for that friendship.

We listen to MP3....before the battery exhausted ..

Before it ends...he gave me a bracelet with my name on it...and explain why he is late :) Very Touched...no bad attitudes... :) such a great encouragement.

All I have captured and learned from the date may it inspires others as well....

Today I received a mesg. from a brother via Yahoo messenger...He was an Angel of God...He taught me lots of deep stuff and giving me lots of advice bout dating and stuff. So I shall Thank God x 2 today for giving me such a wonderful friend.

So if you are reading this, I prayed all the best for you...We'll keep each other in prayers and this friendship glorify the Lord.

Thanks a million for a date before my exam...Oh ya I have plan to reverse date you after my exam...thought of your birthday.....Well keep it as an early encouragement.. and confirmation.

Love,
Eve

3 comments:

Roger said...

wow!! so inspiring!! and very touched!!

Anonymous said...

Eh...

Which fairy tales book you read ah? my mummy, daddy & teacher never tell me this touching story woh...

Hee hee...just kidding...

Awesome!!!

Keep it up..

Evelyn said...

Em...I wonder what were you guys thinking after reading this.

Poingkuro says: Inspiring & touch

Green Bean says: Fairy Tales cum touching cum Awesome cum keep it up

There are of course two school of thoughts :

either you are inspired by the fact that my Church dating practise is inspiring

or

You are wondering about the fact that who is the encouraging brother that I appreciate

Nomather which lines of thoughts you are taking. Please remember to take a more purposive approach that God has made this days tat help me to grow in love and friendship with others.

If you are reading this blog in a literal sence. All the more good and don't read in any further :)

Meanwhile, it does not intend to implied any meaning in case you are cracking your head thinking real hard about it.

Ok...do enjoy reading. God Bless you.

Love,
Evelyn