Friday, March 03, 2006

Have you wonder why?

Sometimes I do wonder...day dream I supposed.

Why when we know the right thing to do we don't do ?

Why do human tell lies more than being truthfull ?

Why woman talk more than man does ?

Why Love and hate can be placed together ?

Why my dad only watch National Geographic and all the boring stuff ?

Why my cat ran away after 2 months ?

Why we hate to go to work on Monday ? Quote : Garfield :- Monday Blues

As I'm wondering, and still wondering..I guess I love that feelings..... The beauty of day dreaming lies in those who wanted to make the world a better place.

Thought of a song......Michael Jackson " Heal the world" www.as.wvu.edu/engl01/users/faculty/tsloane/public_html/pdf/hosa.pdf

So...I promote day dream....you can use a better word :- " Reflections "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Day Dream..

I like day dream..every dream about my wish & dream.

Sometime motivate me,

Sometime cause me over shot when i was driving

sometime helps to remind me i am in reality world.

Sometime cause me dream at night also.

But all my day dream GOD know...HE might laugh...because i dream for HIM...