Friday, March 03, 2006

Today Matters

Its a brand new morning. Quote: Yesterday has passed, tommorow may never comes, but today is what matters ( Max Lucado )

Yup! it is a brand new day that God had giveth. Learning to remedy each day and hope it will be a better day for me and everyone else.

So the million dollar question is What is important today? I have so many things on hand, schedule is just packed up with preparation for exams and tonight group prayers night. Still thinking what is the best scripture to choose as a prayer praise to the Almighty for the 90 seconds.

Still wondering, still in deep thoughts......What is important is it to complete what I'm doing? Quote Wai Nyan : Once I have started I'll go all the way...

The answer is it determination? or was it something else...

Tomorow group study I'm presenting Character Evidence and Co-ownersip. I shall remember all things in my head today.

So let me organise my self. First Things First....

Always ask God for guidance
QT - Checked : 2 Thes 1 : 11
With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your Faith.

Thoughts : It was Faith.....Believing and trusting God today that I shall do away with all sorts of distraction and focus on things that I'm going to do.

Study : 12pm - 6pm ( Character Evidence )

Prayers Night : 7: 30 ( Grabbing the time to do all things, fellowshipping etc )

11pm: Shall reflect...on the faith issue.

Meanwhile, I guess I have to stop here, though I would love to continue to write. So Today matters and shall make it a fruitfull one.

Cheers! God Bless!

No comments: