Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dreams and Passion

Like every other morning, I've to try very hard to squeeze myself into the most advance technology of travelling called the "LRT". Less to mentioned what kind of odour you will get. Anyway, that was not the issue.So what's the big deal? hmm..someone just hijacked my old post...I've drop the post for now..

Meanwhile, I'm excited waiting for my music class to start next month. I was searching about jazz music and now I'm all charge up to get started. I learned the history and beauty behind it and one day I'll present my piece to you. Who knows I'll start my own music school oneday :)..Hmm I'm day dreaming..

How about law? I love it too...I enjoy lecturing alot, next year I'll consider to get more serious about my profession. I might want to come out to corporate and gain some experience.

Meanwhile, I just want to enjoy the process of being a lecturer.

No comments: