Saturday, June 21, 2008

Romeo vs Gentleman

I was reading a book which someone lend it to me sometimes ago..We loose touch and now the book become mine. Since I have no PC at home and no time to blog, I decided to just pick up a book as a bed time story.

The book entitle couplehood, it simply starts from page 145, reason? So that when someone ask me how far I've read that book I can proudly say at page 150, although I've only completed 5 pages.

OK..Let me start of with my Romeo and Gentleman debate here. There is two answer for everything, because the world refuse to give a same consensus to a Question, reason being is that they felt " NO FACE LAH" follow people all...ok ok..no matter what stand you are taking it is all yours. As far as I'm concern, let me just share this with you.

5 Years ago, when I first came to church..It was amazing! Why? Back then brothers used to walk us to the LRT and Calvin Chai who stayed near our sisters house will walk us home. He then become part of our sisters house buddy, whenever we have a birthday celebration or makan time or want someone to makan dinner together he'll be there. I still remembered that there is a time when he go outstation he wrote us a postcard which we pin it up...He was just so loving and encouraging. So is he a romeo or a gentleman? Hmmm of course a GENTLEMAN.

Life goes on like normal after that...Back then I was working in a Travel Agent as an Operation Executive ( People call me OP ) I'm the only person in that department with my Manager..I used to go out lunch with my colleuge and we share different stuff about life..and again I met this guy who seems to be a gentleman, he will start saying things to flirt around with you ie: I miss you, and I mean it kind of thing..This is a Romeo...

I remember vividly, after our midweek service in Church, there is a brother who comes up to me asking me out for a date ( back then- now happily with my Honey ) during the date, he offered to carry my bag, open the door and pull my chair for me during dinner..That is so sweet...and everyone will agree with me that this is a GENTLEMEN.

If you realised, there is two diffent things about guys..They thought that woman love to be flirt around...but take note " Those woman might not be serious too" But there is another guy who will do all the dumb thing never thought girls will like it..But little that you know..They'll buy it!

Hmm which are you?

Ok about the couplehood that I read " it just shows the reality of life between a couple" what they shared in common,their daily lives and struggles.

I just thought of it and what kind of men that I wish to have, my answer will always be the gentleman. Let words lest be spoken but sincere in action ( Evelyn )

Tips for the awesome Brothers :) Rule of Thumb! Be SINCERE :)


1Peter1:22
You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters. [ Greek must have brotherly love.] Love each other deeply with all your heart. [ Some manuscripts read with a pure heart.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Romeo or Gentlemen? mmm... I think I don't belong to any of these 2 group...

Who said men thought woman love to be flirt around?

Why need to put word verification? So ma fan who want to put comment next time?

Evelyn said...

Thanks David,

I should say..some men or majority of them... :)

Meanwhile, I have to put verification coz someone put a vulgur word on my previous post..

He dont like me too much I suppose..