Tuesday, June 17, 2008

GO go Chia Yu!!

7 Things I love

1) Play Piano and listening to Jazz with a glass of Carbenet Savignon (1990) ;P
2) Lecturing and giving talks to large crowds ( I talk craps at times but I love it! )
3) Study bible with someone ( Serious Stuff / I love the logic and wisdom of it )
4) Going dates with my awesome boyfriend ( yeah..someone holding my hands walk walk )
5) Bully people at appropriate time ( this happened if I can't sleep at nite but most of the time I dooz of before the light turns off )
7) Received cards and gifts ( This excite my spirit can jump non stop; good for diet though)


7 Things I dislike


1) Durian ( Smells like Cow Dang...ops sorry to all fans.. :P Belk )
2) Reading Statute books and memorising stuff ( My Brain spoiled as a result of doing that for 4 years)
3) When I forgot to bring my handphone and purse ( It feels like I'm in nomanisland )
4) Drawing ( I can only draw my favourite trademark..you know that gils :) )
5) Boring stuff like walking around the mall ( Window shopping is killer)
6) Under Construction *****
7) Under Construction ******

7 Things I want to do in my life time

1) Learn Music ( Play professionally like my Sayang )
2) Go to Paris for holiday
3) Help someone to become a disciple ( Which include my family)
4) Have a happy family
5) Make it to heaven
6) Able to teach in Church according to church vision
7) Under Construction ********

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa... the drink got year of making wo.. don't know you have such high class of taste. No wonder will talk craps while lecturing... hahaha...

Under Construction is something you want to do but dislike? If you want to do it, why dislike it? Somemore double dislike.. lol

Just joking ah...

Evelyn said...

True hehehehe :)

Still thinking of what I really dislike...

KUNG FU PANDA KANG.......:p