Thursday, June 19, 2008

mY bATH rOOM

After Li Kean decided to say the long vow and the word I do in front of the pastor, from that moment the world spinning around me. STOP! rewind...So Li Kean, to poorer or sickness are you bla bla bla... " Yes I do" everybody say: oh.....that is soooo sweet.

oh..so what about my bath room? Oh I forgot, after she said the magic word..her room in the sisters house is now officially mine hehehehe...So not only I get a legal title on the (6feet x 5 square)room you know how bad my math can be, but it also come with a complementary bathroom.

The first day, the tap is leaking..so the water drips non stop..I happily wake up wash my face, brush my cute teeth and gorgle my mouth..oh mehm...the shower is oso leaking...please tell me what is wrong with you guys...?

JOYCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........yES? Leaking :( ok ok get it done for you..." Ask and it shall be given remember? So Joyce with her expertise in calcullating building tiles decided to get her friend to fix it...So it was fix a week later.

lalalalalala...Eyes pop out.oh mennnnnnn...I got to wash bathroom this month..ok ok..Saturday comes...brush brush brush...watering the bathroom..ok why not take bath oso...ok take bath..wash bathroom..I think I should oso wash my clothes...wash wash...

tip tip tip...HA? no water? oh.........mennnnnnnnnnnnnnHMNNNN...Wat is this? So I waited for the water to fill in the Water tank for 15minute..sitting on the toilet bowl..finally water comes...I clean my self and walk out my bathroom.

Next time..sis if you overnite..please bare with my bathroom...

My Apology ;'(

No comments: